1. Abhishek Das, Satarupa Dutta, Dewanshu Sharma, Amit Pal, Nirmalya Ganguli, Subeer S. Majumdar. An easy method for developing fusion enabled SARS-CoV2 virus fusion mimic (SCFM), bypassing the need of Bio Safety Level (BSL) facility. Bioengineered, 2021, 12:1, 4407-4419, DOI: 10.1080/21655979.2021.1955509.
2. Richa Tiwari, Nirmalya Ganguli, Hunain Alam, Indrajit Sahu, Chella Krishna Vadivel, Shruti Sinha, Shweta Patel, Sayli Nitin Jamghare, Sanjay Bane, Rahul Thorat, Subeer S. Majumdar, Milind M. Vaidya. Generation of a tissue-specific transgenic model for K8 phosphomutants: A tool to investigate the role of K8 phosphorylation during skin carcinogenesis in vivo. Cell Biology International, 2021; doi.org/10.1002/ cbin.11611
3. S Pyasi, NR Hegde, DN Nayak. 2021. Integrated genome characterization and identification of novel mutations in the first complete genome sequence of bovine ephemeral fever virus isolate of Indian origin. Vet Q 41(1):308-319.
4. M Annamanedi, P Sheela, S Sundareshan, S Isloor, P Gupta, P Jasmeen, M Gargi, S Mallick, NR Hegde. 2021. Molecular fingerprinting of bovine mastitis-associated Staphylococcus aureus isolates from India. Sci Rep 11(1):15228.
5. NS Saritha, S Isloor, D Rathnamma, R Sharada, KL Phaniraj, SM Byregowda, ML Satyanarayana, SB Teja, S Chandrapriya, NR Hegde. 2021. Molecular studies on antimicrobial resistant genes in predominant Staphylococci and E. coli isolates from bovine mastitis in different regions of Karnataka. Indian J Comp Microbiol Immunol Infect Dis 42(1): 17-30.
6. NR Hegde, D Kumar, J Bayry. 2021. Anthropozoonosis of COVID: the need for One Health. In “Pandemic and problems: lessons for recovery and resilience.” Eds. Seshayyan S, Aswath Narayanan MB. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Pp. 306-314.
7. Ajay K Singh, S. Lava Kumar, Rohit Beniwal, Aradhana Mohanty, Bhawana Kushwaha, and H.B.D. Prasada Rao. Local DNA synthesis is critical for oocyte DNA repair during maturation. Journal of cell science; jcs.257774. doi: 10.1242/ jcs.257774; (2021)
8. Barin, M., Asadzadeh, F., Hashemnejad, F., Vetukuri RR., and Kushwaha SK. Optimisation of Culture Conditions for Zinc Phosphate Solubilization by Aspergillus sp. Using Response Surface Methodology. J Soil Sci PlantNutr (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42729-021-00709-4
9. Karthic A, Kesarwani V, Singh RK, Yadav PK, Chaturvedi N, Chauhan P, Yadav BS, Kushwaha SK. Computational Analysis Reveals Monomethylated Triazolopyrimidine as a Novel Inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRp). Molecules. 2022 Jan 26;27(3):801. PMID: 35164069
10. Kumar A, Varma VP, Syed M. Faisal*. Screening of surface exposed lipoproteins of Leptospira involved in modulation of host innate immune response. Front. Microbiol. 2022. (In press) doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2022.761670.
11. Kumar A, Varma VP, Sridhar K, Abdullah M, Vyas P, Ashiq T, Chang Y-F and Syed M. Faisal*. Deciphering the Role of Leptospira Surface Protein LigA in Modulating the Host Innate Immune Response. Front. Immunol. 2021. 12:807775. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2021.807775.
12. Rajpoot, S., Solanki, K. Syed M. Faisal, et al. In- Silico Design of a Novel Tridecapeptide Targeting Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern. Int J Pept Res Ther 28, 28 (2022). https:// doi.org/10.1007/s10989-021-10339-0
13. Vanamamalai, V.K., Garg, P., Kolluri, G. et al. Transcriptomic analysis to infer key molecular players involved during host response to NDV challenge in Gallus gallus (Leghorn & Fayoumi). Sci Rep 11, 8486 (2021).
14. R. Kannaki, E. Priyanka, Y. Nishitha, S. Vamshi Krishna, Santosh Haunshi, Madhuri Subbiah. Molecular detection and phylogenetic analysis of Marek’s disease virus virulence-associated genes from vaccinated flocks in southern India reveals circulation of virulent MDV genotype. T. Transboundary and Emerging diseases. Aug 17. doi: 10.1111/tbed.14289 (2021).
15. Tridib Kumar Rajkhowa, Lalnunthanga Lalnunthanga, Lalthapui Hauhnar, Doris Zodinpui, Madhuri Subbiah. Molecular detection and characterization of highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus from a natural outbreak in wild pigs, Mizoram, India. Transboundary and Emerging diseases. Aug 18. doi: 10.1111/tbed.14296 (2021).
16. Rao PL, Priyanka E, Kannaki TR, Subbiah M. Whole genome analysis and molecular characterization of chicken infectious anemia virus from an outbreak in a layer flock reveals circulation of genogroup IIIb in South India. Virus Res. Jan 15;308:198649 (2022).
17. Varadendra Mazumdar, Kiranmai Joshi, Binita Roy Nandi, Swapna Namani, Vivek Kumar Gupta, Girish Radhakrishnan* (2022) Host F-Box Protein 22 Enhances the Uptake of Brucella by Macrophages and Drives a Sustained Release of Proinflammatory Cytokines through Degradation of the Anti-Inflammatory Effector Proteins of Brucella. Infection and Immunity; Doi:https://doi. org/10.1128/iai.00060-22
18. Araveti PB, Vijay M, Kar PP, Varunan S, Srivastava A*. MMV560185 from Pathogen box induces extrinsic pathway of apoptosis in Theileria annulata infected bovine leucocytes International Journal for Parasitology: Drugs and Drug Resistance Volume 18, April 2022, Pages 20-31 (*Corresponding author)
19. Singh D, Patri S, Narahari V, Segireddy RR, Dey S, Saurabh A, Macha V, Prabhu NP, Srivastava A, Kolli SK, Kota AK. A Conserved Plasmodium Structural Integrity Maintenance Protein (SIMP) is associated with sporozoite membrane and is essential for maintaining shape and infectivity. Molecular microbiology 17 March 2022
20. Jadhav ND, Rajurkar SR, Vijay M, Narladkar BW, Srivastava A, Mamde CS, Vaidya MS, Chigure GM, Kumar S. Acaricidal activity of Annona squamosa L. seeds extracts against cattle tick, Rhipicephalus microplus. International Journal of Tropical Insect Science (2021).
21. Gulla S, Reddy VC, Araveti PB, Lomadad D, Srivastava A, ReddyaKakarl MC, Reddy R. Synthesis of titanium nanotubes conjugated with quercetin and its in-vivo anti-tumor activity against skin cancer. Journal of Molecular Structure (2021) Volume 1249, 5 February 2022, 131556
22. Gulla S, Lomada D, Araveti PB, Srivastava A, Murikinati MK, Reddy KR, Inamuddin, Reddy MC & Altalhi T. Titanium dioxide nanotubes conjugated with quercetin function as an effective anticancer agent by inducing apoptosis in melanoma cells. Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry (2021).
23. Dey RJ, Dey B, Harriff M, Canfield ET, Lewinsohn DM, Bishai WR. (2022). Augmentation of the Riboflavin-Biosynthetic Pathway Enhances Mucosa-Associated Invariant T (MAIT) Cell Activation and Diminishes Mycobacterium tuberculosis Virulence. mBio. 15;13(1):e0386521. doi: 10.1128/mbio.03865-21.
24. Devi L and Goel S (2022). Spermatogonial stem cells and testis-tissue cryopreservation as a tool for conservation of buffalo germplasm. In Biotechnological Applications in Buffalo Research, Manmohan Singh Chauhan and Naresh Selokar (Eds.). Springer Nature.
25. Saini S, Arora P, Dalabehara S and Goel S (2022). Mesenchymal stem cells therapy: an Indian perspective. In Recent Advances in Stem Cell Biology and Therapeutics, Deepa Bhartiya and Vikash Chandra (Eds.). 29th ISSRF Newsletter (ISSN: 2395:2806).
26. Goel S (2022). Spermatogonial stem cells can aid in conservation of germplasm of prized and endangered animals. In Recent Advances in Stem Cell Biology and Therapeutics, Deepa Bhartiya and Vikash Chandra (Eds.). 29th ISSRF Newsletter (ISSN: 2395:2806).
27. Lord MS&, Berret JF&, Singh S &, Vinu A, Karakoti AS (2021) Redox Active Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles: Current Status and Burning Issues. Small, 2102342. (& Equal contribution)
28. Unadkat V, Rohit S, Parikh P, Sanna V, Singh S (2021) Rational design-aided discovery of novel 1,2,4-oxadiazole derivatives as potential EGFR inhibitors. Bioorganic Chemistry 105124.
29. Fadia P, Tyagi S, Bhagat S, Nair A, Panchal P, Dave H, Dang S, Singh S (2021) Calcium carbonate nano and microparticles: synthesis methods and biological applications. 3Biotech 11, 457.
30. Mitra P, Deshmukh AS, Banerjee S, Khandavalli C and Choudhury C. (2022) A functionally divergent transcription elongation factor 1-like protein in Toxoplasma gondii. FEBS Letters 596(1):112-127.
31. Hebbar BK, Mitra M, Khan W, Shinde S, Chaudhari S and Deshmukh AS (2022) Seroprevalence and associated risk factors of Toxoplasma gondii and Neospora caninum infections in cattle in Central India. Parasitology International 87:102514.
32. Deshmukh AS, Hebbar BK, Mitra M, Shinde S,Chaudhari S, and Barbuddhe SB (2021) Seroprevalence and risk factors of Toxoplasma gondii infection among veterinary personnel and abattoir workers in Central India. Parasitology International 4:102402.
33. Madhumanti Burman, Sonti Roy, V Bhandari, Akash Suresh, Paresh Sharma. Antitheilerial Activity of the Anticancer Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors. Front Microbiol. 18 November 2021. Impact Factor : 5.64.
34. Umarani Brahma, Akash Suresh, Shweta Murthy, Vasundhra Bhandari, Paresh Sharma. Antibiotic Resistance and Molecular Profiling of the Clinical Isolates of Staphylococcus aureus causing Bovine Mastitis from India. Microorganisms. (2022) Accepted for publication. Impact Factor : 4.2.
35. Shahdeo D, Khan A, Alanzi A, Bajpai V, Shukla S$, Gandhi S$. Molecular Diagnostic of Ochratoxin A with Specific Aptamers in Corn and Groundnut via Fabrication of A Microfluidic Device (2022) Frontiers in Nutrition, 9, 851787.
36. Shahdeo D, Roberts A, Kesarwani V, Horvat M, Chouhan R$, Gandhi S$. Polymeric biocompatible superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles labeled with peptides for effectual imaging in ovarian cancer (2022) Bioscience Reports, 42, BSR20212622.
37. Mahari S, Gandhi S$. Electrochemical immunosensor for detection of Avian Salmonellosis based on electroactive reduced graphene oxide (rGO) modified electrode (2022) Bioelectrochemistry, 144, 108036.
38. Roberts A, Kesarwani V, Gupta R, Gandhi S$. Electroactive Reduced Graphene Oxide for highly sensitive detection of secretory Non-Structural 1 protein: A potential diagnostic biomarker for Japanese Encephalitis Virus (2022) Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 198, 113837.
39. Roberts A, Chauhan R$, Shahdeo D, Shrikrishna S, Kesarwani V, Horvat M, Gandhi S$. A Recent Update on Advanced Molecular Diagnostic Techniques for COVID-19 Pandemic: An Overview (2021) Frontiers in Immunology, 12,732756.
40. Roberts A, Mahari S, Shahdeo D, Gandhi S$. Label-free detection of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Antigen Triggered by Electroactive Gold Nanoparticles on Antibody Coated Fluorine-Doped Tin Oxide (FTO) Electrode (2021) Analytica Chimica Acta, 1188, 339207.
41. Shrikrishna S, Gandhi S$. Fabrication of graphene nanoplatelets embedded “partition cartridge” for efficient separation of target-bound ssDNA during SELEX (2021) Materials Today Advances, 12, 100174.
42. Kaushik A$, Khan R, Solanki P, Gandhi S, Gohel H, Mishra Y, From Nanosystems to a Biosensing Prototype for an Efficient Diagnostic: A Special Issue in Honor of Professor Bansi D. Malhotra (2021) Biosensors, 11 (10), 359.
43. Kesarwani V, Gupta R, Vetukuri R$, Kushwaha S$, Gandhi S$. Identification of Unique Peptides for SARS-CoV-2 Diagnostics and Vaccine Development by an In Silico Proteomics Approach (2021) Frontiers in Immunology, 12, 725240.
44. Shahdeo D, Chandra A, Gandhi S$, Urokinase Plasminogen Activator Receptor Mediated Targeting of Stable Nanocomplex Coupled with Specific Peptides for Imaging of Cancer (2021) ACS Analytical Chemistry, 93 (34), 11868-11877.
45. Ahirwar R, Gandhi S, Komal K, Dhaniya G, 5ripathi P, Vyas M, Kumar K, Sharma J, Kumar S$, Biochemical composition, transmission and diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 (2021) Bioscience Reports, 41 (8), BSR20211238.
46. Chauhan R$, Horvat M, Alhokbany N, Ahmed J, Alshehri S$, Gandhi S$. Magnetic nanoparticles- a multifunctional potential agent for diagnosis and therapy (2021) Cancers, 13 (9), 2213.
47. Shahdeo D, Kesarwani V, Suhag D, Ahmed J, Alshehri S, Gandhi S$. Self-assembled chitosan polymer intercalating peptide functionalized gold nanoparticles as nanoprobe for efficient imaging of urokinase plasminogen activator receptor in cancer diagnostics (2021) Carbohydrate Polymers, 266, 118138.
48. Gandhi S$, Alshehri S, Molecular stability of the rabbit and chicken egg yolk immunoglobulins (2021) Frontiers in Bioscience, Elite, 13 (1), 185-194.
49. Kaul S, Sai Keerthana L, Kumar P, Birader K, Tammineni Y, Rawat D, Suman P. 2021. Cytotoxin antibody- based colourimetric sensor for field- level differential detection of elapid among big four snake venom. PLoS Negl Trop Dis;15(10): e0009841. doi:10.1371/journal. pntd.0009841
50. Bhattacharya, I*., Sen Sharma, S.*, Sarkar, H.*, Gupta, A*., Pradhan, B.S., Majumdar, S.S., (2021). FSH mediated cAMP signaling upregulates the expression of Gα subunits in pubertal rat Sertoli cells. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communications. 569, 100-105. (* Equal contribution)